Why good design matters.
A particular highlight of the past month has been collaborating with Charlotte Jacklin to create a brand identity for her online course How to Work with Influencers. Earlier this week, Charlotte invited me to speak with her community (live on Instagram) about why good design matters and I thought you may enjoy hearing what we discussed too!
A few of the topics we covered included…
– What is intentional design? And why is it useful?
– How do you create an inspired vision for your brand identity?
– How can we use design to help our customers and clients, and create better connections with them?
– How do we create the right impact and expectations using design?
– What top tips would you give to someone who is just starting out, as opposed to someone looking to rebrand an existing business?
– What common design mistakes do I see time and time again?
– What are my top pieces of design advice?
It was a really fun conversation, and I’m sure that no matter where you are in your business journey, you’ll find the conversation an insightful and enjoyable one. Do let me know what you think over on Instagram if you have a moment to tune in!