Music, the universal language.
What better way to entertain your guests than with beautiful piano music and special arrangements of the music that you love the most?
Focused exclusively on weddings, I’ve developed a tried and tested approach to ensure a seamless flow of music on your day, whilst also remaining adaptable to your individual requirements.
Playing at weddings all around the world, and based in Lancashire, I tailor my music to suit your favourite styles, mood and location.
Hear me play…
Tip · There might be more to scroll to on the SoundCloud player
Jennie & James Beeston Manor, Hoghton
For a day to remember.
My signature package for couples who want to create a day to remember. This tried and tested approach to your special day ensures a smooth transition from arrivals, to the ceremony, to the drinks reception, to your evening party.
You and your guests can enjoy up to 3 hours of beautiful piano music in your chosen mood and style, with songs for the ceremony arranged just for you, and also professionally recorded for later enjoyment.
£600. Payment plan available.
Limited dates available, please get in touch to secure your date.
- Pre-ceremony music as your guests arrive
- Ceremony music, with your requests specially arranged
- Drinks reception music, up to 2 hours
- Travel up to 30 miles from Blackburn, anything further is charged at 50p per mile
- A world class stage piano in black, as used by top musicians worldwide
- Speakers and amplification
- High quality equipment, insured and PAT tested
- A recording of your special requests, perfect for your wedding film!
- 20 years of training and practice
- Public liability insurance
- A well rehearsed, professional musician
Leila & Daniel Devonshire Arms, Skipton
It’s normal to have questions.
I’m always happy to help so if you have a question which isn’t answered here, please get in touch.
From then, to now…
After asking for piano lessons at the age of six, I knew straight away that I’d found my passion. Just ten years later, I’d achieved a distinction in my Grade 8 piano exam.
As well as playing around the world in Paris, Belgium, Los Angeles and more, I’ve been the resident pianist at numerous venues (most recently at Harvey Nichols in Manchester).
By day, I create brands and websites for visionary entrepreneurs, and on evenings and weekends, there’s nothing I love more than playing and listening to music.